Welcome to MirrorLessForums

Discussion in 'About MirrorLessForums' started by α-One, Oct 18, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member to take part in Discussions, post News and Reviews and to enjoy members only features. Registration is FREE and just takes a minute only. Have a Nice Day!
  1. α-One

α-One Founder Admin

Hello Guys and Gals

I take this opportunity to Welcome all members and guests to MirrorLessForums.com. By creating this Community I intented to have a place for all Camera/Photography Enthusiasts and Pros to share so much about your favourite Cameras and have reviews and discussions, learn about the current popular systems of Camera, share your experiences and works with others etc. You can also learn from other Amatuers and Pros about using different systems of Cameras and clarify everything that comes up in your mind, but about Cameras and Photography...

But why just mirrorless ? For that Question, my and lot of others answer would be ' The trend in Camera World is shifting to Mirrorless systems' which is more compact and easily portable in your daily life. With the advancements in Compact System like fullframe sensors are closing the gap between DSLR system and Mirrorless systems and the retro style is edging towards Leica design(Rangfinder system). So I see the future of photography in a palm fit highly advanced professional digital camera which will be affordable to many people interested in this field...

So I hope you guys will have a great time here @ MirrorLessForums and share this great news with your friends and other Camera folks and invite them to join us. Feel free to contact me anytime for anything related to this community and use the Request thread to let us know what you are looking forward for from us.... Thank you everybody and Welcome to our community...:)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015