Hi all another Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fototaker27, May 15, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member to take part in Discussions, post News and Reviews and to enjoy members only features. Registration is FREE and just takes a minute only. Have a Nice Day!
  1. fototaker27

fototaker27 New Member Newbie

Hi from the UK.
    My name is Brian and I own Digital Services here in the UK. We are in the process of converting from Canon DSLR.s to Micro 4/3rds.standard.
    We operate aerial drones, up to now using Go pro cameras. one of the reason for our conversion to Mirrorless is size, we can utilise the very compact Panasonic Lumix G3 fitted to a gimbal under our medium sized drone, with all the extra capabilities the camera offers. I am extremely impressed with the little G3 it punches well above it's very reduced price tag here in the UK even with the very much maligned kit lens. We are keenly awaiting the release of the GH4 here in the UK. My business partner and I had a play with the prototype at the Panasonic stand at the Photography Show held in the Birmingham NEC a couple of months ago. all I can say is what a piece of kit. absolutely fantastic. Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting you all and reading your opinions.
    Cheers Brian

α-One likes this.
  2. α-One

α-One Founder Admin

Hello Welcome to Mirrorlessforums . Great to see you here... GH4 is a true launch for Panasonic. Great video capabilities and good still too.. unfortunately i dont own any micro four-third myself... It would be nice to hear somebody's opinion about it.. if possible post some images if get hands on that beast.... And hoping to see you around :finger: