Our Privacy Policies relating to the usage of MirrorLessForums.com are as sated below
- Mirrorlessforums.com recognizes that you care about the personal information that is held about you and how that is used.
- By registering to Mirrorlessforums.com you need to submit a chosen name and contact information, more specifically an e-mail address. No sensitive personal informations, such as Social Security or Credit Card numbers or other personal informations are required or stored by us.
- Mirrorlessforums.com also stores and reads cookies to and from your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our forums and general Community/Website features to recognize your browser for when you return to this web site. By using this Community/Website, you agree that both the webserver/s, and any trusted 3rd party we chose, such as advertising networks, may place a tracking cookie on your machine and access it at any time during your session. In general, cookies are safe and are not a security issue when being used from 'trusted' internet sites, such as Mirrorlessforums.com. For information on how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit AboutCookies.org
- Mirrorlessforums.com will not sell, transmit or distribute any data held without your prior permission or consent, unless required to do so under relevant Country legislation.
- All other information provided by you goes into a "public profile" and is entirely optional, all information held in that profile is held there at your own risk. This info is edited via your Control Panel in the forums.
- You have a legal right for the personal information held at Mirrorlessforums.com to be updated if it is incorrect or deleted if you choose. Most of this can be done through your Control Panel in the forums. If you are having issues with this, please contact us if you need help.
- Mirrorlessforums.com will take all reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information about you submitted is maintained secure on our server. However, we make no warranty to this.
- Any Information/s or file/s of any kind shared/uploaded by you/the person using your account and downloaded using Mirrorlessforums.com is sole responsiblity of yours. As Mirrorlessforums.com do not host any files on our server, all files/links are responsibility of those members who post them. We encourage our users not to upload/download any copyrighted materials.